Air Polishing – A Gentle Cosmetic Dental Solution for Stain Removal
Air Polishing is a dental treatment that quickly and effectively removes unwanted stains on the front and back of teeth.
The procedure utilises a fine jet of compressed air, water and fine powder particles to gently and completely remove staining caused by:
- red wine
- some mouthwashes
Why use Air Polishing?
- it is a gentle procedure that greatly reduces discomfort to those suffering from sensitive teeth
- removes up to 100% of dental plaque thereby helping to prevent decay and gum disease
- can be used on dental implants far more effective than a traditional polish
- no heat generated by the procedure
- no contact with the teeth, or pressure against the teeth
- no pressure against the teeth
- leaves patients with an evenly smooth surface across their teeth.
Book now to have those stubborn smoking, tea and coffee stains removed.
For more information on Air Polishing, please call us on 0131 557 0202 or send us your enquiry online.
Please note the treatment is not available on the NHS.